- Equal competence Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services.
- Hands on experience in Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) development using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Hands on experience in SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Hands on experience in scheduling and deploying reports on report manger.
- Having knowledge in Dimensional Data Modeling ,Cube development and manipulations in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Thorough Knowledge on Data Warehouse concepts like Star Schema, Snow Flake, Dimension and Fact Tables.
- Highly motivated, quick learner and extremely versatile. Accepts responsibilities and job duties eagerly with minimal supervision required.
- Implementing and maintaining existing systems. Fixing some of legacy bugs which are client specific (CR’s).
- Expertised in writing Unit test cases and rendering Unit test results.
- Good knowledge on Subqueries,Joins,set operations and stored procedures.
- Hands of experience in creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, Database Mail and Scheduled DTS and SSIS Packages.
· Working as a Software Developer for CIBER India Pvt Ltd.from Nov-2009 to till date on MSBI Tools.
· Working as a Software Developer for RAM INFORMATICS from Nov-2007 to Sept-2009 on MSBI Tools.
- Responsible for getting, understanding the business specs, preparing technical Specs, DTS Packages.
· Creating jobs for scheduling the SSIS packages.
- Getting data from different data sources.
- Using different transformations like excel source, data conversions, lookup, OLEDB command, derived columns, OLEDB destination, etc.
- Loading these data into data warehouse like sql server.
- By using these data warehouse, based on client requirement we generate the multilingual reports in SSRS.
- Identifying of performance bottlenecks, Performance tuning of packages.
· Created systems for capturing error data in flat file using flat file destination, sending the error data in flat file attached to the corresponding mail ids using Sent Mail Task, and correcting error data.
- Created Jobs and implemented it, Reconciliation across various source systems.
- Identifying the bottlenecks (in sources, targets, and packages) and tuning it.
- Created simple reports for the end user delivery purpose.
- Created Event Handlers to Handling Errors and Debugging for the Packages.
- Created Jobs and implemented it for scheduling the SSIS packages on a daily basis.
- Implemented unit testing.